- Explorer now requires user authorization using ClickHouse user/password
- Altinity staff does not have an access to the data by default. Multiple levels of access can be granted by a customer – that enables ‘altinity’ user to work with the data.
- New ‘Workload’ tab in Explorer to analyze typical queries
- Copy to Clipboard buttons in Connection Details
- DataDog metrics are labeled with environment and cluster
- clickhouse-operator user is restricted to Altinity network only
- Brute force protection is enabled for password recovery form
Last modified 2022.05.13