- Grafana is now accessible under ‘/monitoring’ path rather than a separate endpoint. That works under VPC as well.
- Individual shards and replicas can be directly accessed by TCP and HTTP clients. In order to use that cluster needs to be re-published. Ask us for more detail if interested.
- Flexible backup schedule (available on request)
- Restore a backup to a new cluster (available on request)
- Cluster names are now forced to use only lower case latin characters and numbers
- Fixed a bug with RENAME TABLE query did not work in ON CLUSTER mode
- Fixed a bug with losing SSL files when stopping the cluster for a long time
- UI stability improvements and bug fixes
Last modified 2021.02.15