How to install the Altinity Stable Builds for ClickHouse
Altinity Stable Builds
ClickHouse, as an open source project, has multiple methods of installation. Altinity recommends either using Altinity Stable builds for ClickHouse, or community builds.
The Altinity Stable builds are releases with extended service of ClickHouse that undergo rigorous testing to verify they are secure and ready for production use. Altinity Stable Builds provide a secure, pre-compiled binary release of ClickHouse server and client with the following features:
- The ClickHouse version release is ready for production use.
- 100% open source and 100% compatible with ClickHouse community builds.
- Provides Up to 3 years of support.
- Validated against client libraries and visualization tools.
- Tested for cloud use including Kubernetes.
For more information regarding the Altinity Stable builds, see Altinity Stable Builds for ClickHouse.
Altinity Stable Builds Life-Cycle Table
The following table lists Altinity Stable builds and their current status. Community builds of ClickHouse are no longer available after Community Support EOL. Contact us for build support beyond the Altinity Extend Support EOL.
|Release Notes||Build Status||Latest Version||Release Date||Support Duration||Community Support End-of-Life*||Altinity Extended Support End-of-Life**|
|21.8||Available||184.108.40.206||11 October 2021||3 years||31 August 2022||30 August 2024|
|21.3||Available||220.127.116.11||29 June 2021||3 years||30 Mar 2022||31 March 2024|
|21.1||Available||18.104.22.168||24 March 2021||2 years||
30 April 2021
|31 January 2023|
|20.8||Available Upon Request||22.214.171.124||02 December 2020||2 years||
31 August 2021
|02 December 2022|
|20.3||Available Upon Request||126.96.36.199||24 June 2020||2 years||
31 March 2021
|24 June 2022|
- *During Community Support bug fixes are automatically backported to community builds and picked up in refreshes of Altinity Stable builds.
- **Altinity Extended Support covers P0-P1 bugs encountered by customers and critical security issues regardless of audience. Fixes are best effort and may not be possible in every circumstance. Altinity makes every effort to ensure a fix, workaround, or upgrade path for covered issues.
Release Notes for Altinity Stable