Schema ViewShare this on Social Media: Twitter Facebook LinkIn
The Schema page allows you to view the databases, tables, and other details.
To access the Schema page:
Select Schema from the top tab.
Select the following node options:
- Any: Any node selected from the Zookeeper parameters.
- All: Run the query against all nodes in the cluster.
- Node: Select a specific node to run the query against.
To view details on a table, select the table name. The following details are displayed:
- Table Description: Details on the table’s database, engine, and other details.
- Table Schema: The
CREATE TABLEcommand used to generate the table.
- Sample Rows: A display of 5 selected rows from the table to give an example of the data contents.