How to Configure Cluster Profiles
How to update the cluster’s profiles.
Cluster profiles allow you to set the user permissions and settings based on their assigned profile.
Add a New Profile
To add a new cluster profile:
- From the Cluster Profile View page, select Add Profile.
- Provide profile’s Name and Description, then click OK.
Edit an Existing Profile
To edit an existing profile:
- Select the menu to the left of the profile to update and select Edit, or select Edit Settings.
- To add a profile setting, select Add Setting and enter the Name and Value, then click OK to store your setting value.
- To edit an existing setting, select the menu to the left of the setting to update. Update the Name and Value, then click OK to store the new value.
Delete an Existing Profile
To delete an existing profile:
- Select the menu to the left of the profile to update and select Delete.
- Select OK to confirm the profile deletion.
Last modified 2021.01.28: Cascade docs tweak.