How to access your cluster’s logs
Altinity.Cloud provides the cluster log details so users can track down specific issues or performance bottlenecks.
To access a cluster’s logs:
- From the Clusters view, select the cluster to for alerts.
- Select Logs.
- From the Log Page, you can display the number of rows to view, or filter logs by specific text.
- To download the logs, select the download icon in the upper right corner (A).
- To refresh the logs page, select the refresh icon (B).
The following logs are available:
- ACM Logs: These logs are specific to Altinity.Cloud issues and include the following:
- System Log: Details the system actions such as starting a cluster, updating endpoints, and other details.
- API Log: Displays updates to the API and activities.
- ClickHouse Logs: Displays the Common Log that stores ClickHouse related events. From this view a specific host can be selected form the dropdown box.
- Backup Logs: Displays backup events from the
clickhouse-backupservice. Log details per cluster host can be selected from the dropdown box.
- Operator Logs: Displays logs from the Altinity Kubernetes Operator service, which is used to manage cluster replication cluster and communications in the Kubernetes environment.
Last modified 0001.01.01